The inaugural conference of CPRsouth 2007: Research for Improving ICT governance in the Asia-Pacific, was commenced on January 19 2007 in Manila, Philippines. The three day conference was held at the Asian Institute of Management (AIM) in association with the National College of Public Administration and Governanace (NCPAG), University of the Philippines, Diliman.
- Indicators for research and governance
- Asia-Pacific knowledge networks
- ICT markets: How effective is competition?
- Participation in ICTs: Beyond universal access
- Convergence is here, but of what?
- Regulating in an imperfect world
- Governance of ICT and ICT for governance
- What goes through the tubes
- Example of policy relevant research: Comparative research in six Asian countries